This page is designed to provide you with information about living at urbanest, rents, safety and security and much more.
Living at urbanest
We know how important it is to feel safe, secure and comfortable at home, so we made sure our residents feel just that with us at urbanest.
urbanest accommodation is purpose built with students in mind, so our residents have everything they need to thrive in their studies. Independence as they want it and support as they need it.
- Close to universities, transport links and local amenities
- Fully furnished and high specification rooms with under floor heating
- Up to 25mb broadband and Wi-Fi in all rooms
- 24/7 dedicated on-site support team, CCTV and electronic key fob access
- Superb communal social and study spaces
- Support upon arrival with a property induction and welcome events
Safety and Security
The safety and security of our customers is of the utmost importance to us. Every urbanest property has a 24/7 onsite team that is dedicated to customer service, safety and well-being.
- Customers protected by state-of-the-art security systems
- All properties are protected by electronic swipe card access at all entry and exit doors, in lifts, apartment doors and bedroom doors
- urbanest staff are qualified in first aid and are trained in emergency management and all aspects of property health and safety
- urbanest has close working relationships with local Police and emergency services
- In addition to internal programs and staffing, urbanest liaises with and recommends students to university support staff to provide the highest level of care
Being healthy and happy
We’re here to help our residents stay healthy and happy with useful hints, tips and telephone numbers.
A problem shared is a problem halved
If university life isn’t going as smoothly as expected, don’t keep your worries to yourself. It’s natural to get stressed sometimes about your course, your accommodation or your personal life. But if things start to get on top of you, let someone know. Universities provide support and advice on various issues, such as financial, relationship or course worries, as well as a dedicated service for disabled students. If you need to talk to somebody, call the Student Support Services Information Line at your place of study.
Alternatively, urbanest can lend a helping hand and point you in the right direction. Just head down to reception and one of the team will be able to help.
There are no hidden costs with our all-inclusive rents, so you can focus on your studies and enjoy having a good work/life balance. There is a selection of rent prices across all our London properties, but all of them are all-inclusive and cover the following:
- Up to 25mb broadband internet + Wi-Fi in all room
- Utility bills (Electricity and Water)
- Contents insurance
We understand that sometimes financial situations change, if there are any problems with rent payments then please ask your son or daughter to contact the property team as soon as possible. We can then explore various payment options with them.